Our “Guidelines for Attending In-Person Meetings”:
- Congregants must NOT attend a meeting if feeling sick. If a congregant has recently been sick which included a fever, before attending a meeting, 3 days must have passed with no fever (including without the use of medicine that reduces fever).
- A congregant must not attend a meeting for the time frame currently being recommended by the CDC after being in contact with someone known to have contracted COVID-19 or having contracted COVID-19 themselves.
- Congregants are encouraged but not required to wear masks. They are also encouraged to use hand sanitizer or soap & water as needed, especially after a cough or sneeze into a tissue.
- Children must stay with their families throughout the meeting. No Sunday School is available at this time, and the nursery is available as a “watch room” to be used by one family at a time.
Our “COVID-19 Response Plan”:
- All commonly touched surfaces must be sanitized after every meeting and before the next meeting.
- All trash must be removed after every meeting and before the next meeting.
- The meeting place must be set up to accommodate physical distancing. (6 foot minimum).
- No Sunday School or Nursery will be provided at first. Children will stay with their family. Nursery room is available as a “watch room” and to be occupied by 1 family at a time.
- Bulletins or any other materials will NOT be distributed. Information and announcements will be posted digitally and given verbally.
- The offering will be received via a drop-box rather than passing a collection plate
- When Communion is to be observed, the elements (juice/cracker) will be available upon entering the sanctuary and will be the pre-packaged variety (i.e. NOT prepared from bulk supplies and NOT distributed by ushers during the service).
- The only food/drink to be distributed is bottled water (i.e. no open buffet type food/drink setting).
- Hand sanitizer must be available in every occupied room.
- Antibacterial hand-washing soap must be available at every hand washing location (i.e. bathrooms and kitchen).
- Tissues must be available in every occupied room.
- Masks for those who do not have their own must be made available.
- Continue the recording and transmission of Sunday Services online for those who choose to stay home.
- Rooms not needed for use will be kept closed and a posting on the door asking that no one enters (reduces need for sanitation after meetings).